Wednesday, June 18, 2008

videos of yard and Reggie



3 comments:

Holly said...

Ok, I think I am in love. Reggie is so cute. How old is he?

~heidi said...

Hmmmph.......I have been first to post and look who beat me to it....I probably even watched the videos before her....hrrrumph....:)
But you know what, my post is better and longer than hers, so there...I guess you can look at it this way, either, I got the last word (na na na na na na) or First the worst and lasts the best of all the game! So there!!! :) Just kidding.
I love the goat. I would like to have a goat. He is soooooo cute. What do your kids think of him? The pugs and the cats? Or were they familiar with him before you got him?
So, you gonna smuggle him on the plane? Isn't he your emotional support animal that you need to take with you? What about your seeing eye goat? Or does he notify the right authorities for you when you yell, "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up?" LOL...
I am just trying to help you get him here, that is all, not implying anything what-so-ever..
Talk to you later and see you Saturday!
Love ya.
Oh, and by the way, love the garden, the hat is truly awesome, and I still think you should just polyurethane(?) the cute chair with the paint, ws it red, still sort of on it?
Ok, long post, I know, but I like to talk.....
Love ya again and see ya later and talk to you later.

~heidi said...

So, like, I just tagged you on like my blog, like totally cool and all, and yeah....And like now you copy the questions, and like don't copy the the uh, like answers.....like yeah.... Consider yourself officially tagged